People who have a problem with backpacks with slippery straps that almost always slide away from their shoulders prefer single strap backpacks because the strap is rigidly attached to their body in these highly comfortable backpacks. However, there is a lot more you need to check out in a single strap backpack to ensure that it is in fact the right fit for you. Here are some of the qualities a good single strap backpack must possess.
- Make sure that the single strap backpack you choose is lightweight and doesn’t put a lot of burden on your shoulders and cause stiffness or pain in them.
- A good single strap backpack should have a strap that is strong and durable. If it’s not made of a good material, then it won’t serve you for a longer period of time and you’ll just have to replace the backpack with a better model.
- Another thing that you should think of while buying a single strap backpack is the size. You don’t want to buy a backpack that is larger than what your body can handle.As long as you use a good one , you should be fine as per the problems that might be caused from those backpacks that do not fully distribute the weight between your shoulders & back .
- Fabric is another feature that needs to be considered while buying a messenger or a single strap backpack. A fabric which is water resistant will be essential for you if you are thinking of taking the backpack with you on a hiking trip in rainy conditions. Good messenger bags have fabric that can be adjusted to carry varying loads.
- Sometimes the strap creates a lot of friction when you move it from back to the front to access your valuables. The strap should be made of a material that doesn’t create a lot of friction and is flexible.
- A good backpack should have adequate and spacious compartments inside it to give the user with enough room to stuff in his personal stuff.
- Always dress to impress. Your appearance matters a lot in today’s world so nowadays people prefer backpacks with trendy designs that are appealing to the general audience. The design of your backpack should make you stand out in the crowd. Also, most of the time a good backpack manufacturer always makes sure that the design of the backpack is something that will lure a customer.
- Always look for a single backpack that has a padded back panel. This will increase the comfort level and you will not have to worry about a sharp object such as a pen poking your back.